Some reference sites and links for Jekyll and Liquid.
Reference, help and tips 🔗︎
- Jekyll Official Documentation
- Jekyll Discussion Groups
- Liquid Reference on GitHub
- Liquid Reference - the official documentation for Liquid which is used by Jekyll
- CloudCannon Academy - getting started with Jekyll
- Jekyll Codex - General information plus snippets that require not plugins (useful for GitHub Pages).
- Jekyll & Liquid Cheatsheet - “A list of the most common functionalities in Jekyll”
Cloud services 🔗︎
- CloudCannon - Build and host Jekyll websites Free for test sites with GitHub and Dropbox source syncing. Can use this to do the donkey work of compiling the static site which can then be hosted anywhere. More options than GitHub Pages.